Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rose Parade

Over the years we had enjoyed the Rose Parade on TV on the morning of New Years Day. This year it was on the 2nd because the 1st was on a sunday. So we decided to go and see it live. I have to say it was better than I was expecting and my expectations were high. Colors were amazing and we were very close. It starts early so we had to be on the road by 5:30. We found a reasonable place to park and were in our seats by 7am. Parade started at 8am, it was a sunshiny day, and we had great seats. Everyone had a wonderful time. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

































At the end of the parade there was an Occupy Wall Street parade/protest. Classic California circus. I really do miss certain things about California.

No comments: