Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shed Aquarium - JELLIE'S

My sister Connie was in town and was spending the weekend with us. We decided to go to the Shedd Aquarium. I was excited to see the jelly fish exhibit. We had seen something similar at the Monterey Aquarium. They were amazing and I was disappointed that I had not brought my good camera to the Monterey Aquarium. This was my second chance to take pictures of the Jelly fish and so I brought my good camera. Glad I did. Took a bunch of interesting images and show a few below.















We wandered throughout the whole aquarium Here is a picture of everyone in front of the Beluga Whale exhibit.


Then we went to the Dolphin show. It was pretty good. They can really jump!


The last area we visited included a reef exhibit. Very colorful fish. Reminded me of Heron Island.





Chicago does have a beautiful skyline.


Then we made a quick visit to the Field Museum. Alex loves to emerge from the cicada shells.


Diane and a Giant Sloth Fossil.


Connie, Bart, and Alex near a representation of the diversity of life on earth.

No comments: